Enjoy Instant Liquidity on Secured Investments, You Own - Loan Against Assets

Search Your Query

Hot

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Enjoy Instant Liquidity on Secured Investments, You Own

Since the time I have been investing I wonder how actually can mutual funds be of use. Though, I would admit that these investments have been quite a nail-biting experience for me. But, nonetheless they have offered me appreciable returns.

Well, to my surprise my financial planner told me that now that I have made appreciable returns on my mutual funds I can take a loan against them. I am thrilled because I am planning an exotic vacation with family and now I feel I won’t have to withdraw from my savings.

So, I took out time form my schedule and sat down with my financial planner how to go about it. She suggested me an experienced lender with credibility and reputation. Then, depending on the amount I needed she helped me fill up the form for the loan against mutual funds online. After which, we won’t have to wait loan and can enjoy instant approval for the loan.


Loan Against Mutual Funds


Trusting my financial planner I took the bargain and applied for a loan amount which would cover my entire vacation itinerary and which I can easily pay back on a monthly basis. I was thrilled to get the loan as planned and moreover I suggested my colleague for the same as he too needed funds to manage his mother’s treatment expenses.

The best part is I don’t have to take the help of my financial planner often. As my loan is all set up online I make sure the repayments are on time and that I track and manage it even when I am out of town for business work.

Also read: Did you Know you can Get a Loan Against Your Mutual Fund Units

No comments:

Post a Comment